Frequently Asked Questions
I can't see my wheel here, is it still available?
- Unfortunately, if you are unable to find a photo of your wheel up on our webpage, it is most likely that your wheel has been discontinued. If you are unsure, please don't hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of your wheel, so we can help identify your wheel.
Will this product suit my vehicle?
- We try our best where possible to categorize or include a brief fitment guide for our products and their suitability. We have more information available in the product description and fitment guide, so please where possible, double check the product page. If you are still unsure, please reach out to our team at email@example.com
Why can't I add more than 1 item into my cart?
- If you are unable to add more than 1 specific item into your cart, most likely we are unfortunately out of stock of that particular item in the specific Colour/PCD/Offset option. Please browse through our other wheel options or select a differing Colour/PCD/Offset option. If there is something specific you are chasing or you are experiencing a technical problem with adding products to your cart, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my order ship?
- If you have selected a "Pre-Order" item, your shipping ETA will be listed on the product page. We will either email or call you to confirm your back order once stock is back in our warehouse.
- If you have selected an "In-Stock" item, these will usually ship within 1-3 Business days. All of our orders are processed as quickly as possible. Longer processing times may be applicable during peak seasons. We appreciate your understanding and patience while we fulfill each order.
- A tracking number and freight carrier will be updated in your final invoice.
- If you require any help to track your order, please reach out to our team at email@example.com
Will my stock wheel nuts suit my new Aftermarket Alloy Wheels
- Short answer is NO. All of our wheels are designed to be utilized with a 19mm Head Acorn Nut that has a conical seating surface consisting of a 60degree V-Taper. Some factory style wheel nuts may be compatible, although we Strongly recommend to use the Wheel Accessories supplied with your order, or alternatively available for separate purchase from us. Aftermarket wheel nuts are usually much slimmer, compact and utilize a smaller head diameter compared to that of a factory wheel.
I've lost my Centre Cap or Lip Bolts on one of the wheels, do you sell replacements?
- We have replacement Centre Caps and Lip Bolts available, but not for all wheel specs. If you cannot see what you are looking for through our Accessory listings, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if a replacement is in-stock. Most of the time, it is.
Where are the accessories that I ordered to suit my wheels?
- Some items will be shipped together and can be noted in some descriptions. For smaller items that are shipped together i.e. Wheel Nuts and Hub Rings may be in a wheel carton.
- If you have ordered separately, your accessories will be shipped with Australia Post, you tracking details for your order will be supplied with your final invoice.
Why are my bolts/nuts rusting?
- Rust may occur due to normal wear and tear and exposure to the elements. If you live in an area where there is dense humidity or salt air, this exposure may cause faster than normal rusting. We are doing our best to provide better quality Wheel Nuts to avoid this.
I've requested a refund of my order. How long does this take?
- Once a refund has been approved and processed, you will receive a refund confirmation via email. This can take a few business days (typically 2-3 business days) for the funds to return to you. Should there be a delay, we recommend contacting your bank.
Can I modify / change my shipping address? Can I cancel?
- Please let us know as soon as possible of any order modifications, if you need to update your shipping address or cancel your order. Once your order ships and you receive tracking via either email or text, unfortunately we cannot modify, alter or cancel your order.
Can I come pick up my order locally?
- Yes, you are able to pick your order from our Brendale based warehouse.
Do you offer Sponsorships or have an Ambassador Program?
- Yes, we do! We're always looking for influencers and brand ambassadors looking to grow alongside Versus Wheels Australia. To apply, please send us a detailed written proposal of what you'd be able to offer us and what we can expect from our partnership. Please also include your analytics, reach, social platforms, following, location and requested products. Send this full proposal to email@example.com for consideration and we will get back to you if we are interested in sponsoring your build or ambassador applicant.