Versus Wheels Australia offers with our wheel products, to the original purchaser a lifetime Structural Warranty that our products will be free from structural defects in materials and workmanship for the duration of time the original retail purchaser owns the product.
Versus Wheels are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the controlling relevant DOT specifications for the intended service category and loading conditions, and are marked to show load limitation of the product. For products used within the intended service limitations, and determined to be defective. Versus Wheels Australia agrees to repair (or at Versus Wheels discretion) replace without charge (excluding freight charges) to the original owner where proof of purchase is provided. The product must be returned to Versus Wheels Australia either directly or through the point of purchase retail distributor for the final determination of the validity of the defective situation.
Versus Wheels Australia offers a limited warranty of one year from the date of purchase for all our wheel finishes against defective materials and workmanship. This warranty is also only available to the original retail purchaser with proof of purchase. If the finish is deemed to be defective, Versus Wheels Australia agrees to repair or at our discretion replace without charge (excluding freight) to the original owner the product in question. The product must be returned to Versus Wheels Australia either directly or through the point of purchase retail distributor for the final determination of the validity of the defective situation.
NB: In all warranty situations the wheel product must be returned to Versus Wheels Australia for consideration and final judgement. Versus Wheels Australia is the sole arbitrator’s in assessing all warranty claims and no other party will be binding on the company. It is extremely important that all returning warranty claims are substantially packaged and protected from damage during shipment. The final decision on a justified warranty condition will be based on its actual “as received condition” at Versus Wheels Australia. Any damage(s) to the product when received at Versus Wheels Australia will be considered as part of the total evaluation and damaged product voids all warranties as demonstrated below. This warranty does not cover mounting or dismounting tyre expenses.
Versus Wheels Australia product warranties are honoured to the original retail purchaser. Proof of original purchase ownership is required.
The following will void all Versus Wheels Australia warranties, implied, expressed or written:
- Wheel products that have been physically damaged, regardless of how the damage occurred.
- Wheel products that have been used in conjunction with spacers or adaptors of any kind..
- Wheel products that have been altered repaired or modified in any form.
- Wheel products that have been used in service(s) that exceeds the marked limitations of the product.
- Wheel products that demonstrate abuse, misuse, negligence or vehicular accident. (Including any impact damage).
- Wheel products that have been exposed to harmful or corrosive chemicals or abrasive materials, such as sand, salts and acid based cleaners.
- Wheel products that have been sold as “blemished” or non-first line products.